I discovered the Essence Colour & Go nail polish last year when I set out to test a bunch of drugstore nail polishes (watch the video). I was impressed with the quality of the product at the price point of $1.99 (it has since increased to $2.49 which is still a great deal) & have since added to my collection.
What I like about this brand of nail polish:
- Brush is a good size & easy to use, I like the length of the handle being short as it provides more control
- Most of the time one generous coat of polish is all you need
- It lasts for about 4 days before I notice any wear or chipping
- Pricing – I’ve paid more for polish that isn’t half as good
- Packaging – If you like to display your nail polish these are adorable!
What I don’t like:
- I can only find them at Shoppers Drug Mart & there usually isn’t much selection as its been picked through
I want to add a few more shades to my collection, a nude & a pink.
Have you tried the Essence Colour & Go polishes? If so, what do you think?